Saturday, June 12, 2010

My 19th Birthday

So bear with me because I have a lot of catching up to do. Last month I celebrated my 19th birthday up at college. It was a really tiring day for me and I ended up taking a nap for half the day. My roommate Melissa make this delish pasta dish with Italian sausage and cheese. Then my bestie, Hai, made a chocolate on chocolate cake. One of my favorites! After dinner, some of our Family Home Evening brothers came over and hung out with us in 504 for more of the evening.

Some of my brothers thought it'd be funny to smash cake all up in my face and practically shove it up down my throat. Thanks boys. My hair smelled like cake for the rest of the night.
Me and Michelle
Hailey's cake was super good! For those who don't know, Hailey is an excellent baker. Her cake and frosting is really good!

Before I left for college my family threw me a birthday party with pumpkin curry and egg rolls. Thai food is my absolute favorite type of food. My best friend growing up, Rachel Mullen, is half Thai and I grew up eat her mom's yummy yummy yummy food. So I have a place in my heart for this food.

No comments:

Post a Comment