Monday, December 6, 2010

Joy to the Hilary!

Sometimes when your life gets so busy that you feel like locking yourself in the closet and crying... It's good to stand back and list some of the things that make you happy. So here you go folks.
Hilary's List of Joy.

1. Pysch Quotes.
2. See's Candy.
3. Bouquets of flowers.
4. Choreographed dancing.
5. Dancing like a crazy on the counter/couch/floor/sidewalk.
6. Skype dates with Hailey.
7. Pillow talks with Lisa.
8. Texts from attractive men.
9. Dates with attractive men.
10. The fact that I have a prayer pillow.
11. Missionary mail.
12. Making a big snowman. (I've never done it but I'm pretty sure it'd make me happy.)
13. Watching Christmas movies with the entire family.
14. Dogs.
15. People who lock their cats outside.
16. The last 10 minutes of a long road trip.
17. Being so happy that I lose my appetite.
18. Knowing that Heavenly Father knows me better than I know myself.
19. Being at BYU-Idaho.

I'm only 19 so apparently I have to stop at 19. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Hil. Seeing you go through all that you've been through lately has inspired me so much. I STILL (and probably always will) struggle with letting go of my planned future and allowing the Lord to show me a better way. You are incredible and I'm grateful for your example. Thank you. Luvs!!

    ReplyDelete