Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tangled up in "Tangled"


I might have an obsession with Disney’s newest princess movie “Tangled”.
Why? There are several reasons.

1. I am Rapunzel. I mean… minus the super long hair. She’s my Disney princess and I thank Disney for creating her.
2. Her “prince charming”, Flynn Rider aka Eugene Fitzherbert… He is a babe. And I’ve always wanted a guy that can be bad but chooses not to.
3. The music is awesome and I am constantly singing “The Healing Incantation” and “When Will My Life Begin?”. I’m determined to memorize the first and sing it as a lullaby to my children… when I have children.
4. Maximus and Pascal. Who wouldn’t want a super smart horse that acts like a dog or a chameleon that has your back? I know I would.
5. It’s wholesome entertainment and an all around great movie.
Seeing it in the theater a second time made it even better and the laughter wasn't scarce.
If you haven’t seen “Tangled”, do it. And if you don’t like it? Don’t tell me. I’ll probably see you in a different light. And that light will be dark and gloomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment