Saturday, May 29, 2010

ED 206

Hello everyone!

My name is Miss Hogge and I will be your student's teacher for the next school year.

I graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho in 2012. I am one of six children and from Sacramento, California. I love singing, and dancing (particularly clogging).

I am so excited to be teaching your students this year! There are so many fun things planned for this year such as field trips to the local petting zoo, "Olympic Games", a trip to the history museum and plenty of in class activities! I believe in helping children discover their passions and in experiencing new things! I hope that I will be able to make a lasting impression of your child's life.

Love, Miss Hogge


*This is for my ED 206 Technology class =]

2 comments:

  1. Miss Hogge your classroom sounds super exciting and I am happy that my daughter is in your class. I look forward to getting to know you and hopefully being able to go on some of the fieldtrips with the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Hogge your class sounds like it is going to be very fun. I cannot wait for my daughter to be in it. If you ever need any help or an extra volunteer for field trips just let me know.

    ReplyDelete